Sons of Liberty’s 2-day AR15 Armorer Course is a comprehensive course on the AR15 weapon system. At the completion of this class, you will have the skills and knowledge necessary to perform proper assembly/ disassembly, and barreling procedures, and perform routine maintenance and inspections. You will have a better understanding of the cycle of operation and how to troubleshoot component problems and keep your weapon operational. Students will also learn about gas port sizing and component specifications.
Registration and payment are handled solely via the SOLGW website unless otherwise noted in the description
10550 Camp Trail
Miamisburg, OH 45342
Open Enrollment: LE/MIL/CIV
All persons entering the premises are subject to a background check.
When: October 7-8, 2023
Times: 0900-1700 Daily
In addition to a complete AR15 rifle or carbine you will need the following:
Minimalist Tool List:
- Glock Disassembly Tool- Glock Disassembly Tool
- 1″ Nylon/Brass gun smithing hammer. Part# 818-600-100WB- Gunsmithing Hammer
- 6″ flat tip screwdriver or correct Allen wrench/hex bit for pistol grip screw
- Pivot pin installation tool- Part# 080-216-011WB- Pivot Pin Tool
- 1/16 flat punch (Starrett is recommended)- 1/16 Punch
- USB Flash Drive
BELOW TOOLS LISTED ARE ONLY FOR THOSE WHO ARE BUILDING A RIFLE DURING THE ARMORER COURSE.
- Complete set of flat steel punches (Starrett Pin Punch set recommended)
1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 1/8, 5/32
- Complete set of roll pin holders (starter punches)
- Complete set of roll pin punches
- 1″ Nylon and Brass Gunsmithing Hammer
- Small to medium pair of needle-nose pliers.
- Large flat-tip screwdriver or variable-tip screwdriver set.
- Bolt Catch Pin Punch- http://www.brownells.com/gunsmith-tools-supplies/rifle-tools/bolt-tools/dissassembly-tools/bolt-catch-pin-punch-prod26484.aspx
- Pivot Pin Installation Tool- http://www.brownells.com/gunsmith-tools-supplies/rifle-tools/pin-tools/pivot-pin-detent-installation-tool-prod26488.aspx