We have a solution for that!
Superlative Arms is a well-known manufacturer of high-quality firearms components, and their adjustable gas blocks are no exception. These gas blocks are designed to provide shooters with the ability to adjust the gas flow to their firearms, which in turn can improve their performance and reliability. Now, you might be new to this and asking yourself :
“What are Adjustable Gas Blocks?”
Adjustable gas blocks are a type of gas block that allows the shooter to adjust the amount of gas that is directed into the action of their firearm. The gas that is directed into the action is used to cycle the bolt and eject the spent casing. By adjusting the amount of gas that is directed into the action, shooters can fine-tune their firearms to run more reliably and efficiently.
Superlative Arms adjustable gas blocks are designed to provide shooters with a high level of precision and control. The blocks are easy to adjust and feature a set screw that allows the shooter to make precise adjustments to the gas flow. This level of control is especially important for shooters who use their firearms for competitive shooting, as a consistent and reliable gas flow is crucial for accuracy.
In addition to their precision, Superlative Arms adjustable gas blocks are also built to last. The blocks are made from high-quality materials and are designed to withstand the harsh conditions that shooters often encounter in the field. Whether you are using your firearm for competitive shooting or for personal defense, you can rest assured that your Superlative Arms adjustable gas block will provide you with years of reliable performance.
The Superlative Arms Patented “Bleed Off”, direct impingement, gas block for the AR-15 platform adjusts the gas flow by bleeding the gas out of the front of the block instead of restricting the flow like conventional adjustable blocks. This results in the following:
- The pressure used in the block is reduced only to the amount required to drive the bolt carrier. The remaining gas and pressure are bled out of the block allowing the system to run much cleaner and cooler.
- You get a reduction of wear on the bolt carrier group components and a reduction of felt recoil allowing for faster follow-up shots.
- The patented adjustment detent is located outside of the block and therefore no contamination.
- When in bleed-off mode the gas adjustment screw does not restrict the gas flow; therefore, there is no erosion or seizing of the screw and no loss of detent due to carbon build-up. Although it is removable, we have added a safety mechanism, which stops you from unintentionally backing the screw all the way out.
- When using SBR’s and/or suppressors the bleed-off port allows the excessive pressure to be exhausted out of the block reducing blowback