Benny, the leader of the showroom, also took Pistol 1 two weeks back. Here is what he responded with!
1. What is your prior firearm experience?
Mostly shotgun and rifle shooting and never delved into handguns on the same level that I did Saturday in class.
2. What firearm/setup were you shooting?
Walther PDP 4″ with TLR-7 in a Trex Arms Ragnarok holster in a mid-ride safari land belt holster OWB with the QLS fork system on a Nexbelt.
3. What did you hope to learn going into this class?
How to improve my pistol fundamentals and learn some different ways to shoot.
4. What was your biggest takeaway from the class?
Grip and drawing from the holster to form my grip better
5. What area did you improve the most?
my grip and how to effectively draw
6. Is there anything you thought you would learn but did not?
7. What did you think of Shane’s teaching style? What about Pete and Bryan?
Shane is probably one of the most chill dudes that I’ve been able to learn from in any field and made the experience short and memorable. Pete was fast on picking out pointers for small errors on how to improve. Bryan made the experience personal the way he and Shane would bounce info off each other gave it more of a conversation feel
8. Are you interested in taking the Pistol 2 class?
next year and in the summer, it was freezing this weekend
9. How did you feel shooting Shane’s shoot 2 standards?
shooting his standard made me realize how far I have to go
10. What’s next for you?
more classes at impact with Shane