1. What is your prior firearm experience?
This is the 32nd class I have taken, so I would say experienced
2. What firearm/setup were you shooting?
Chambers Custom 2011 WMG-CC
3. What did you hope to learn going into this class?
Better manipulations, mag changes, and learning some of the technical data on the 2011.
4. What was your biggest takeaway from the class?
The Classroom data was incredible
5. What area did you improve the most?
Understanding the operating system better and the ignition system.
6. Is there anything you thought you would learn but did not?
not really, we covered way more than expected.
7. What did you think of AJ’s teaching style?
I liked his style, he worked with each student individually on their strengths and weakness.
8. What did you think about the mechanical part of the class?
That was my favorite part, the 1911/2011 has always been intimidating to me.
9. What do you think made this class better than other classes you have taken?
it was great to have all the students on one platform, and all having the same questions and problems
10. What’s next for you?
World Domination, more fitness modeling, maybe an oscar win