No sales of assault weapons specifically listed on the New Jersey “ban” list or sales of any firearm substantially identical to the firearms on that list (copycat rule).
No sales of semi-automatic rifles with a fixed magazine capacity exceeding 15 rounds.
No sales of semi-automatic shotguns with either a magazine capacity exceeding six rounds, a folding stock or a pistol grip.
No sales of handguns (modern or collectible) to 03 C&R holders directly. All handguns purchases in NJ
MUST be made in person at an FFL dealer with a valid Permit to Purchase.
No sales of semi-automatic pistols that have an ability to accept a detachable magazine and has at least two of the following:
- An ammunition magazine that attaches to the pistol outside of the pistol grip;
- A threaded barrel capable of accepting a barrel extender, flash suppressor,forward handgrip, or silencer;
- A shroud that is attached to, or partially or completely encircles the barrel and that permits the shooter to hold the firearm with the non-trigger hand without being burned;
- Manufactured weight of 50 ounces or more when the pistol is unloaded;
- and/or A semi-automatic version of an automatic firearm.
No sales of magazines exceeding 15 rounds capacity.
We must have a copy of NJ Firearms Purchaser Identification (FPID) for first time ammo purchases.
NEW JERSEY STATUTES – TITLE 2C:58-3.3 / AIM COMPANY POLICY