No sales of semiautomatic pistols which accept a detachable magazine and which have two or more of the following characteristics:
- An ammunition magazine which attaches to the pistol outside of the pistol grip;
- A threaded barrel capable of accepting a barrel extender, flash suppressor, forward hand grip, or silencer;
- A shroud which is attached to or partially or completely encircles the barrel and which permits the shooter to hold the firearm with the second hand without being burned;
- A manufactured weight of fifty ounces or more when the pistol is unloaded;
- A centerfire pistol with an overall length of twelve inches or more; or
- It is a semiautomatic version of an automatic firearm;
No sales of pistol magazines exceeding 10rds capacity (this includes AK and AR magazines since they are
able to be used in AK and AR style pistols).
No direct ammunition sales. All ammunition shipments must go through a freight forwarder.
AIM Company Policy